Short Video Presentation:
- There are over 23 billion messages sent every day / 6 million per second. (www.pewinternet.org)
- SMS is the #1 way to communicate and is used more than Voice, Email and Apps. (www.portioresearch.com)
- SMS is much more effective than email campaigns. Read rates on emails are less than 20% while SMS messages have a read rate of 97%. (www.mobilemarketingwatch.com)
- SMS is much less expensive than traditional methods of advertising, a few cents delivers a campaign that is almost certain to be viewed by the target audience.
- SMS campaigns have high redemption rates, we have seen rates average 8% to 10% with rates as high as 25%.
Here’s a Few Business SMS Stats!
- 79% of companies believe customers want SMS/text support. (ICMI)
- 38% of contact centers currently offer SMS, and 23% have plans to add it in the next 12 months. That means 61% of contact centers will offer SMS support in 2016. (Dimension Data)
- 80% of people are currently using texting for business. (eWeek)
- One in five consumers is just as likely to prefer a text message from a business to a phone call. (ICMI)
- The activities people with text capabilities would most prefer to do via text are: check order status (38%) schedule or change appointments (32%) and make or confirm reservations (31%). (Harris poll)
- Over half of customers said they would be likely to text with a customer support agent. Similarly, 52 percent would prefer texting customer support over their current preferred form of communication. (eWeek)
- A 2012 study found that text was the highest rated contact method for customer satisfaction out of all other customer communication channels. Text earned 90 out of 100 points, while phone earned 77 out of 100 and Facebook earned 66. (CFI Group)
- Millenials prefer automated text messaging over IVR, including speech-based solutions (Frost & Sullivan)
- Over one-third of business professionals say they can’t go 10 minutes without responding to a text. (eWeek)
- SMS text chat converts a $6-$20 call to a chat that costs pennies per session. (Forrester & ContactBabel)
Local Vocal Marketing Offers the Highest Satisfaction and the LOWEST costs in the SMS Business Texting Industry. Check us out…Garey Simmons 443.852.1000 – Rates start as low as 2.6 cents and heavy users are billed under 1.5 cents…
Imagine 3,000 touches a month with 97% Read Rates! For $79! Every extra 1,000 messages only $10 more!
Easy Sign Up Right Here: